While using the website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("personal data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Usage Data
We may collect information how the website is accessed and used ("usage data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use the website
- For security purposes
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the website features may not function as a result.
How Your Data is Collected
We can collect data from you in the following ways:
- When you create a user account to be able to participate in the website
- When you fill out optional user profile information for your user account
- When you use and view the website via your browser's cookies
- When you voluntarily interact with the website via submission of text-based data and files
How Your Data is Used
We are not a business and do not make money from the website. No data will be transferred or used for economic purposes. Data collected by the website will be used in the following ways:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website when you choose to do so
- To provide support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The website may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary for the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of EarthBound IPM (EBIPM)
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Storage and Security
The data collected from the website is stored primarily in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
We strive to keep up with the latest standards to ensure your data is secure. The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We provide anyone with the right to access, correct, update, export, or delete any personal data. If you are not able to do so upon signing in, you may contact us with the request to do this. This may require proof of your identify through using the user account or email address associated with the account.
The website does not knowingly collect any data from anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 has provided us personal data, please contact us via the information at the bottom of the page.